Attendees include Carlson students, professors, and professional marketers. Some participants are just beginning their careers while others have already achieved C-level roles across a range of industries. This event provides an important opportunity to engage others about the most relevant questions being asked at every level of an organization today.
NPS = 91. What else do you need to know?
Last year, Ignite’s unique format and insightful speakers proved to be incredibly compelling. With a total Net Promoter Score of 91, we are ready to make this sequel even better than the first. Qualitative responses were equally as positive; Gene Gaskill, manager of pricing and promotion initiatives for Lowe’s Companies Inc., said he saw so much value in the 2017 conference that he will be bringing his entire team this year. Tommy Miracle, of Taylor Corporation, went on the record in this video review of his experience.
On September 20th at the University of MN campus, YA will again co-host Ignite.
Ignite 2018— Protecting Trust in Today’s Consumer Journey
This is an intentionally timely and provocative issue. You will walk away with practical, insightful ideas to take back to your office. Every session is focused on a topic you can apply across industries and demonstrate proven results. Professionals looking for the best and brightest students to add to their team will not be disappointed. Academics will share ideas with a general business audience in addition to those that make up the rich marketing community we are lucky to have in Minneapolis. This audience provides everyone a chance to consider the world from a very different perspective than their own.
Our presenter line-up always has a few last-minute surprises but today this list of people with a range of impressive resumes have committed to making Ignite 2018 a day you won’t regret spending out of the office.
Presenters: business experts and academic leaders
• Gary Judd, Practice Leader of FranklinCovey’s Global Speed of Trust practice
• Jamie Moldafsky, Chief Marketing Officer, Wells Fargo Leading the development and implementation of enterprise marketing strategies for the American multinational financial services company
• Leslie Gaines Ross, who leads Weber Shandwick’s global reputation management and thought leadership
• Melissa Koenig, a noted expert in areas including trust, learning, and memory from the University’s Institute on Childhood Development
• Akshay Rao, Professor, General Mills Chair in Marketing at the Carlson School of Management, whose research focuses on consumer choice, communicating quality to uninformed consumers and developing the brand-centric organization
• Kathleen Vohs, Distinguished McKnight University Professor and Land O’Lakes Chair in Marketing, Carlson School of Management, who studies how people think, feel and behave in order to make sense of marketplace and organizational outcomes.
To lock-in your spot on September 20th, you can register here.
Chris Behrens is the President, and CEO of YA